Directions to the SGS Library
Seattle Genealogical Society & Library
6200 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, Washington
The SGS Library is located in northeast Seattle, across the street from the National Archives and two blocks southwest of Magnuson Park, on Metro Bus Route 75.
Accessible to persons with disabilities.
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We are closed most holidays and when driving conditions are difficult. If in doubt, please call the library before visiting.
From the South, traveling North:
- I-5 exit 168B to merge onto WA-520 eastbound to Bellevue/Kirkland
- Take the MONTLAKE BLVD exit towards the University of Washington
- Turn LEFT onto MONTLAKE BLVD E
- Continue onto NE 45th St.
- Slight LEFT onto SAND POINT WAY NE
- SGS will be on your RIGHT, in the block after NE 62nd St. Look for the blue awning.
From the North, traveling South:
- From I-5, take Exit 171, towards NE 71st St./NE 65th St.
- Merge onto 6th Ave NE
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto NE 70th St.
- Turn RIGHT onto ROOSEVELT WAY NE
- Turn LEFT onto NE 65th St.
- Turn RIGHT onto NE Princeton Way, which becomes NE 65th St.
- Turn RIGHT onto SAND POINT WAY NE, and then immediately turn LEFT onto NE 64th St.
- Turn RIGHT onto 60th AVE NE
- Road turns sharply right and changes to NE 62nd ST
- Turn RIGHT onto SAND POINT WAY NE
- SGS is on your RIGHT
Seattle Genealogical Society, PO Box 15329, 6200 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0329
Seattle Genealogical Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization.